Monday, November 2, 2009

Checking in on Chloe

News:
October 30th, 2009

I have just returned from spending quite a few wonderfully fun and relaxing hours with Chloe. She seems just fine and the doctors say that they will just watch, but that nothing seems too amiss. I thought that she looked better than ever and wonder how much of today is prayer being answered or how much of last evening was an over reaction and unnecessary stressor for the family. At any rate, it doesn't matter, because I got to play with Chloe and also did a trach change with the respiratory therapist guiding me. Not too scary and another thing done on my to-do list. Chloe was really quite active, clapping, kicking, smiling, high fiving! (I'm sure it's not a word too) and really engaging with me more than ever. We ended our afternoon with her in my arms, cuddled in and asleep. Oh, what a delightful feeling for both of us. When I returned her to her bed she stirred and got mad until I cuddled as close as I could get without hopping in the crib! She just needed to know that her Grandma was still close. So, keep praying loved ones! I know that God is listening and I know that He is taking very special care of the Warrior Princess. Thank you for your love and concern, Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment