Saturday, August 8, 2009

Chloe is in Forward Progress Mode!

Aug. 5th, 2009 I haven't written much in a few days, as I have had some time to get back to my work life a bit on top of trying to keep up with the family. Working has done wonders for my own state of mind...routine is good medicine! Kids have always been the best medicine for me and I have some awesome students on my roster! Pre-K through 7th grade right now, it varies quite a lot at times. I'm just thrilled to be doing some of what I know I am good at that always brings me great joy! The Warrior Princess continues to work hard at spending time away from the ventilator. The number of times had not been increased as of this morning, but the duration of the two already in place is longer. One step at a time, one day at a time. After 14 weeks, now is not the time to hurry anything along! Jen tells me that she weighed 9 lbs. 3 oz. last night, so we had a bit of gain there. Her feeds have continued to gradually increase and we have hoped for more weight gain...maybe we will see it now. As long as she stops losing what little she gains she'll be okay. So, for the time being, continued prayers about trach trials progressing smoothly and progressively and also weight gain are most needed! We know what the prayers can do and can't give up now! I ask that you continue to invite friends, famiiles and churches that you are familiar with in order to keep heaven flooded with your most awesome prayers! Thanks for all you do! Lovingly, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment